Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Time For Spring Fashion (C.O.O.K.I.E.)

Okay, so i am stuck at home just scrolling my laptop and looking at pictures of clothes i wish i had, and came up with a great new outfit combo for spring.
My Spring Outfit

Some tight leather leggings, a pink Paris charm bracelet, tall knit black Uggs (Kay has these)a light blue and pink peplum shirt, and a white flower statement necklace. Is it not fantastique! I think i'm making up words. Or is it French?

Kay and Kat's dream land...

Expect book, movie, and makeup reviews later. Until later don't forget you daily C.O.O.K.I.E. (cool outrageous outfit kat and kay invent eveyday)

With Love,
Kay and Kat

2 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh, i have been looking for fashion blogs to read, and you guys are great, more posts please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will have another post up asap pinapple, thanks for reading and the great comment

    ReplyDelete